CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Just a start...

Aaron and I have been married for just over a year! We have moved 4 times and the furthest is to where we are now - BOISE! We are so blessed to be close to my wonderful family and spend time with them.

We are young and struggling but our faith and our love are getting us through. We have faced some pretty big trials so far in our marriage, trials that have only strengthened our love for each other.

We are both working and going to school. Finding time together can get pretty creative sometimes! We are grateful for every moment we are in the same room. If there is one thing we have learned since being married is to not take anything for granted! In moving to Boise we have more opportunities for work and school and growing experiences. It is a rough time for us right now but as long as we can keep our heads above water we will be making progress! :0)

Well, I have to run to work (story of my life!). But I will post a little more later! It is almost the weekend- TGIF!

2 comments:

Lehmann Adventures...... said...

Yea! now I can leave funny and obnoxious comments on your blog! LOL! Cant wait to see you guys in about a month!

John and Dana Lyn said...

KIRA!! I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog... thanks to Facebook! :) We probably have too much time on our hands if we have all these websites to check up on! I love your wedding pictures, and I can't believe it's already been a YEAR!! Glad to see you so happy. I'll be checkin' up on you now from time to time... "Blog stalking" has become a new hobby for me. Love ya!