CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Staycations!

Happy end of summer! I have been in school at Apollo for two weeks now and I LOVE it! I was able to transfer some of my credits from ISU so my class load is a little lighter. Aaron has been at BSU for about a week and is enjoying it so far. :0)

A couple of weekends ago we were supposed to go on our last camping trip of the summer, but there was a nasty fire where we were supposed to go so we decided to stay home and help clean out my mom's garage. We are storing some boxes there so we figured we could help out! We built some shelves, rearranged, and cleaned off the food storage shelves we built a few years ago. Grandpa Beal came over to help, so with Mom, Grandpa, Aaron, and I it went pretty fast!



This weekend Aaron and I have to work a little so we don't get to go anywhere fun. The weather has been super nice here in Boise so yesterday we decided to paint our apartment! Our Land lord said it was okay as long as it was "neutral accents"... So we have "chocolate milk" brown in our living room and dining room, a sage green in the bedroom, and sunny yellow in the bathroom! It has been so much fun to paint and re-arrrange our little apartment! We have some before and after pics! I don't know how well you will be able to see the colors...

This is how Cleo kitty helped paint... she would sleep on the couch, under the bed, and guard the screen door... :0)
We hope that everyone has a safe and fantatic Labor Day Holiday! :0)

0 comments: